(posted 2/16/20 - 3/16/21)
Join our behavioral health team in Portales, NM as a mental health professional!
We have part-time day shifts available.
What’s in it for you?
· Daily Pay Option
· Tuition Reimbursement
· And much more!
About this role
Our Mental Health Professional provides clinical services under the direction of the MH Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or MH Director to patients. Provides
mental health consultation and training to facility staff.
What you bring to the table
Education for Mental Health Professional:
· Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field from an accredited college or university
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
· Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and
treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health Professional:
· LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure in the state from the appropriate state licensing board
· Current CPR Certification
· Any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract
What you will do
· Provide direct clinical and consultation services in accordance with The Company Policies and procedures, policies and procedures of the institution, and
in accordance with the ethics and standards of relevant professional organizations (e.g., NASW, APA)
· Responsible for having a basic understanding of mental health accreditation standards issued by National Commission on Correctional Health Care
(NCCHC) and American Correctional Association (ACA) if those accrediting bodies are applicable to the facility
· Interrelate and work effectively with facility staff, patients, and outside support agencies as delegated by MH Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor, or MH
· Maintain the confidentiality of patient information in accordance with The Company policy and procedure, state law, site policy and the standards of the
NCCHC and ACA, if those accrediting bodies are applicable to the site
· Completion of specific duties and responsibilities as designated by the Mental Health Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Mental Health Director.
Designation of duties will be determined by current needs of the patient population and the mental health professionals privilege status, taking into
consideration employee's interests whenever possible.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply- http://joinwellpath.com/nm
This position is a member of the Executive Team and under the direct supervision of the Executive Director. The Domestic Violence Client Services Manager works collaboratively with the Executive Director and the non-residential services team to ensure program effectiveness, participant record compliance and that services are being delivered to participants in a timely and effective manner. Participants include survivors, Path to Peace program participants (court-ordered offenders) and children of domestic violence survivors through the Seeds of Hope program. The Domestic
Violence Client Services Manager will also oversee and, as necessary, assist with intakes and assessments, facilitate groups in absence of DV advocate and court advocacy referrals.
Some group sessions will take place in the evenings on Monday-Thursday, therefore the ability to work evenings is required. This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Education and Experience:
· Must possess a Master’s degree in social work, human services, psychology, counseling or related field.
· Must possess a current NM LMSW, LMHC, LISW or LPCC license.
· Three to five years of progressive mid/lower level management and supervisory experience in a nonprofit setting.
· Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the
ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and
respond to questions from vendors, contractors, donors, participants, supervisors, employees and coworkers.
· Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Spanish.
To view the full description please go to our website at www.esperanzashelter.org and click on the tab “Get Involved” then click “Careers. If interested, please apply on our Indeed.com job posting.
Email – email@example.com