Date Posted: 7/29/22
Organization: New Mexico State University
Posting Number: 2200518S
This position will work with the Wellness Institute/Dona Ana County Government, community leaders, and NMSU Departments of Anthropology and Public Health to conduct rigorous assessment of current public health inequities in Dona Ana County and from the collected data and community interactions, work with the community to design and implement strategic actions intended to mitigate the data-identified inequities. Assessment of the implemented actions will occur to determine if positive outcomes are being achieved and if additional/different strategies are required or would provide enhanced positive outcomes. Please visit the NMSU Jobs Site for a more comprehensive description and to apply: https:/liobs.nmsu.edu/postings/47014. NMSU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. NOTE: This position is contingent upon funding.
How to Apply: Email or Phone
Date Posted: 7/20/22
Organization: The Enhancement Center, PC
Our busy New Mexico-based behavioral health agency has been in business since 2002. We are currently looking for licensed master's level clinicians to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Work includes assessments and behavior intervention plans, caregiver training and consultation, direct work with individuals with intellectual disabilities, and coordination with their interdisciplinary team. Work from home office and travel in the local area to see clients in various community environments including their home. Flexible full-time schedule.
Supervision towards independent license and opportunities for other psychotherapy work. Come join our experienced group of counselors and therapists.
Take a look at our website at: https://ecmentalhealth.com/
· Offer assistance to individuals and families with a wide array of mental health concerns
· Provide prevention-oriented behavior treatment plans
· Implement and review treatment plans
· Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
· Master's degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy, or psychology.
· New Mexico license in mental health counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy, or other related fields
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to build rapport with clients with intellectual disabilities and their caregivers
· Works independently
How to Apply: Email Jim.Shotwell@enhancement-center.com or call (505) 228-8536