Organization: New Mexico Highlands University
NMHU's Facundo Valdez School of Social Work is seeking qualified individuals to teach online social work courses for our recently-launched Online MSW program. This is per-course contract position. MSW or MA in related field required. Prior teaching and/or practice experience with the diverse populations of New Mexico and the US Southwest preferred. Online teaching (asynchronous) experience and LMS familiarity preferred. People of color encouraged to apply.
How to contact you about this ad? To apply: https://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/6924.
Organization: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico is seeking Behavioral Health Consult Liaison (LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, or PhD) with a strong clinical background to provide comprehensive psychiatric screening assessments for Emergency Department patients both in person and via telemedicine.
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
What’s In It For You:
· Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
· A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
· Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
· Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
· Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
· Comprehensive benefits package
· CME allowance
· Fully paid malpractice insurance
· System-wide EPIC EMR
· Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
· A licensed LCSW, LPCC, LMFT or PhD
· Employ an evidence-based clinical framework, responsibilities include assessment, care planning, intervention, and evaluation of each patient.
· This position requires extensive assessment and diagnostic experience in an acute mental health environment (4+ years preferred)
· Ability to practice in the state of New Mexico
· Provides psychiatric screening assessments for Emergency Department patients and via telemedicine. This includes but is not limited to risk assessment and referral to appropriate level of care, and assessment to determine need for inpatient detoxification.
· Communication with all parties including ED provider and nursing staff, charge nurse, on-call psychiatrist, unit staff, collateral sources, registration department and insurance authorization personnel as needed to ensure patients are provided a timely, comprehensive assessment and a safe disposition
· Performs the psychotherapeutic process for each patient assigned, including assessment, (diagnosis, (when Master s prepared) planning care, intervention (including counseling patients/significant others in crisis, making referrals) and evaluation (including identifying unmet needs or new nursing for therapy or medical services)
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Susan Camenisch at firstname.lastname@example.org (505) 923-8718.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.